[Sportsandrec] Swimming

Lori M. Miller lori at asmodean.net
Sun Mar 1 22:22:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

Here is the info that I have:

The company marketing the AdapTap system is Kiefer and Associates of Zion,
IL
http://www.kiefer.com/
Their add is in place on the web site.
http://www.kiefer.com/ProductSearch/QBasicSearchResults.aspx?SearchType=_QUICK_SEARCH&Keyword=Adaptap

Click on the link from the page and it provides some information.

And for anyone near northern Indiana, the Blndness Symposium is this Friday,
March 6, and the AdaptTap will be a part of this event. Please email me
offlist if you would like the flyer for the event and additional details.
Lori