[Sportsandrec] Swimming

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 2 02:58:13 UTC 2009

Ashley,
I have never and will never count strokes. I was on the swim team for three
years and learned long ago you swim til your hand or your head hits the wall
and I've the scars to prove it. It's my body getting back to that activity
that I struggled with that I am troubled by. I'm in again tomorrow.
As for when I learned to swim, this is the one major thing I have to thank
my bio mother for. She taught me when I was barely five as she was a great
swimmer and I never would stay on the sideline and kept  jumping in so she
figured she better teach me before she got into a jam for letting me drown.
Thanks mom!
"1, 2, 3, 4" "Tell me that you love me more" "5, 6, money can't buy you
happiness" 1234 Feist
JSNM