[Sportsandrec] Fw: USA Judo Breaking News: Myles Porter andRonHawthorne Win International German Championships fortheBlind and Visually Impaired

tina thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 5 17:56:22 UTC 2009

Hey LM- both Myles and Ron had four people in their respective divisions and
Myles also fought open. Marc Vink wrote a great article on Christella.
Believe me, she is well taken care of.
Tina

"Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own instead of
someone else's."
- Billy Wilder

andRonHawthorne Win International German Championships fortheBlind and
Visually Impaired

Well, so they both had 2 people to fight? What about Chris's 4 matches to
get a silver?