[Sportsandrec] Fw: USA Judo Breaking News: MylesPorterandRonHawthorne Win International GermanChampionshipsfortheBlind and Visually Impaired

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 02:14:49 UTC 2009

Sorry everyone on the list. I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers by asking
about Chris's press coverage in Germany. As a former judoka who was always
mentioned in passing in press releases, right after male athletes and
coaches, I wanted to ensure that the females were included in the press.
After speaking to Chris, she set me straight. Initially, we had a very brief
conversation in which I only asked about her results and no one else's.
Sorry to make people upset at my inquiry.

LM