[Sportsandrec] kayaks

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed May 6 18:08:39 UTC 2009

Thanks for sharing.  I'm glad the boat house was very receptive.  I live
near DC but taking a trip with people down there would be time consuming.
But I'd love to try that boathouse if I had time.  I was thinking of
kayaking near a park in the Potomac which is closer to my home.

Ashley

----- Origin
al Message -----