[Sportsandrec] accommodations and labeling cardio equipment

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu May 14 20:47:55 UTC 2009

Hi Carly,

You said the instructor was willing to donate some time to teach you the
moves so you could join the class that is great.  I hope that's the case if
I try a class.  They have abs classes at our gym too.  Do you go to a for
profit gym?  Just curious.
I certainly will advocate for myself and see what happens.
I'd like to be in those cardio classes but that might involve too much
cheorgraphy and be too fast paced.  I could try though if I have a chance.

Ashley