[Sportsandrec] accommodations and labeling cardio equipment

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu May 14 20:54:26 UTC 2009

Hi Roger,
I agree we should ask instructors to help us so we can integrate into class.
Showing us hands on is the best way to understand what's going on.
I had an instructor show me some things before class when I tired cardio
kickboxing.  It didn't work for me during class though because it was too
fast paced and I didn't always know which way the class turned.
I can certainly ask to spend time prior to a class.  However it may be tough
to see the instructor because they are busy and often just show up a few
minutes before class to teach.  Half of the instructors have classes they
teach beforehand.  Anyway, I'll see what happens.
Have you done any group exercise? If so what?