[Sportsandrec] yoga class

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu May 14 21:02:44 UTC 2009

Hi Carly,
Do you know how hatha yoga differs from gentle yoga?
I heard hatha yoga involves poses where you balance on one foot?  Is that
harder for you?  I know it would be for me.  My vision and balance are
affected from the same part of my brain.  I've not done yoga yet because
I've been busy.  I am sure I will some day though.

Ashley