[Sportsandrec] yoga class

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Fri May 15 12:10:35 UTC 2009

Ashley,

Yes, there are poses such as the "tree" pose that involve balancing
on one foot, but when you learn about the power of prana (or breath
energy) balancing will get more conceivable.
I wouldn't avoid hetha yoga because of that assumption without trying
or learning about it first for yourself.
Good luck, and you can look at it Online, too.
Carly