[Sportsandrec] yoga class

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Fri May 15 11:37:45 UTC 2009

Hi, Ashley,

         It's Carly.
I tend to be into more of a low key thing. If people seek allowing
yoga to show them truths and balance within  their space, they could
seek out the practice and learn for themselves, but  I don't
necessarily regard yoga practice as an athletic, thus i don't think
it particularly appropriate for "Competition Corner"  Yoga is out
there for those interested in pursuing it, and you have to experience
it for yourself in order t\o see what it's all about.
Be i touch if you need anything, though.
Carly