[Sportsandrec] Weight

Thornbury, Kelly kthornbury at bresnan.net
Fri Sep 4 20:08:48 UTC 2009

Way to go Joe, for both the weight and the realization that balance is important. How often do we neglect the less visible muscles like the shirt-covered abs or pant leg-covered calves...

I've been on a major weight loss in preparation for cycling camp, about 25 pounds by next week (I didn't want to haul those extra pounds up those Colorado hills). Then its probably back to heavy lifting and a little lighter on the cardio intensity.

Keep it up...or...Keep it off.

"...because you waited and waited, and finally, we've returned, with a funky beat...The Fat Boys are back... I'm starving, I'm in the mood, plain and simple, I need food..." The Fat Boys
(Hey, its the only lyrics I could think of at the moment)