[Sportsandrec] FW: Fall 1010 Youth Goalball Tournament in Utah

Christella Garcia christellablue at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 02:11:50 UTC 2010

  _____

From: United States Association of Blind Athletes [mailto:etap at usaba.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 10:18 AM
To: Christella Garcia
Subject: Fall 1010 Youth Goalball Tournament in Utah

 USABA Breaking News Banner
<http://content.delivra.com/etapcontent//UnitedStatesAssociationofB/USABA_Br
eaking%20News%20Banner.jpg>

Fall 2010 Youth Goalball Tournament in Utah

We want to let you know that the Utah Foundation for the Blind intends to
host a youth goalball tournament this fall (2010). The anticipated dates for
the tournament are October 15-16 (Friday and Saturday) and it will take
place at the same facility as Western Regionals. We will include a
socializing/dance activity for the youth the last evening after the
tournament. In order to keep expenses low for participating teams we hope to
use as many local officials as possible.

For more information, contact Tony Jepson, tony at ufbvi.org.

Remove
<https://atl.etapestry.com/prod/optOut.do?principleRef=1726.0.148637&email=c
hristellablue%40gmail.com&databaseId=UnitedStatesAssociationofB&jobRef=1026.
0.115631131> my name from all future email correspondence

Address postal inquiries to:
United States Association of Blind Athletes
33 North Institute St
Colorado Springs, CO 80903