[Sportsandrec] Blind Brothers Cycling Across Australia

Louise Walch braille at nbpcb.org
Mon Apr 12 17:49:11 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Just an update: I posted a while back to tell you about my two blind brothers who are cycling all the way across Australia (over 2,500 miles). They began the ride in Perth  on the western coast a couple of weeks ago and they're about half way across right now. They're currently riding through the famous Nullabor Desert and they're due to make their grand entrance into Sydney on April 26th, two weeks from now. Keep up the hard work boys!

for anyone interested, they have a pretty exciting and entertaining blog at www.blindcourage.com. You can also follow them on facebook or twitter.

-Louise

Louise G. Walch
NCLB Braille Exam Coordinator