[Sportsandrec] FW: Information for 2010 IBSA World Benchpress and Powerlifting Championships

Christella Garcia christellablue at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 00:43:31 UTC 2010

  _____

From: United States Association of Blind Athletes [mailto:etap at usaba.org]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 3:24 PM
To: Christella Garcia
Subject: Information for 2010 IBSA World Benchpress and Powerlifting
Championships

 USABA Banner
<http://content.delivra.com/etapcontent//UnitedStatesAssociationofB/Banner_I
ndex_2.jpg>

 2010 USABA World Bench Press and Powerlifting Championships

The United States Association of Blind Athletes is pleased to have the
opportunity to send a National team to the 2010 International Blind Sports
Federation World Bench Press and Powerlifting Championships to be held in
Kahramanaras, Turkey between 16 and 22 October, 2010.

For complete information including an application, tournament costs and
qualifying standards, please visit our website:
http://www.usaba.org/Pages/sportsevents/powerlifting.html

Remove
<https://atl.etapestry.com/prod/optOut.do?principleRef=1726.0.148637&email=c
hristellablue%40gmail.com&databaseId=UnitedStatesAssociationofB&jobRef=1026.
0.117027869> my name from all future email correspondence

Address postal inquiries to:
United States Association of Blind Athletes
33 North Institute St
Colorado Springs, CO 80903