[Sportsandrec] Everett?

Everett Gavel everettgavel at att.net
Wed Apr 21 00:53:34 UTC 2010

Hi Lori, Ashley, and All,

Yep, still here.  Just been letting weeks fly by, and
not really reading most of the digests for this or the
Blind-Cycling lists lately.  Sorry.  I finally made it
to the LCB.  Been a student since January, and in
Louisiana since October.  I'll be back in Ohio once
this is done.

Lori, have messages bounced?  Because though I got the
one today from you, offlist, I've gotten no others in
the past few months.  If they bounce, please let me
know, as that's an ongoing problem GoDaddy never takes
responsibility for and they say they need the bounced
messages to find any possible problems.

Thanks.

Strive On!
Everett