[Sportsandrec] Tandeming, Blind Stokers, Captains/Pilots, and Blind Cycling

Everett Gavel everettgavel at att.net
Sun Apr 25 19:27:21 UTC 2010

Hi Fred, and All,

Good to hear from you, Fred.  This is a great list full
of great people -- and great, informative responses. I
love this list and recommend it often.

I'm glad you shared the info on the Blind Stokers Club.
In addition to what you've said below, I want to point
out that they have a database of tandem cycling stokers
and captains (or 'pilots'), as well.  For anyone
interested, they can be found at:
http://blindstokersclub.org/

Fred, I know there are some cyclists here, most of whom
give great input and I always look forward to their
posts.
But I also wanted to let you know if you want to
discuss cycling with numerous other tandemers, there's
a list called Blind Cycling over at YahooGroups.  It
currently has more than 60 subscribers, and can be
found at this link:
http://www.yahoogroups.com/groups/blind_cycling/

Ride On!
Everett