[Sportsandrec] FW: [USA-GOALBALL] A first - On-line forms for 2010 USABA Goalball National Championships availible.

Christella Garcia christellablue at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 22:22:08 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: usa-goalball at googlegroups.com [mailto:usa-goalball at googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of John Mulhern @ Pagoalball
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 6:36 PM
To: USA-GOALBALL
Subject: [USA-GOALBALL] A first - On-line forms for 2010 USABA Goalball
National Championships availible.

Hey Everyone,

I have been working very hard the last couple of days to create online forms
for Nationals.  You can now go to www.blindsports.org and register for
Nationals Online!  Which is a first for any goalball tournament I believe.
Please have your teams fill out the on-line forms.  You also have can get
the printable versions. Deadline in May 10th, 2010.  If you have any
questions or issues with the forms please email me off list.

If other tournament directors would be interested in this in the future they
can contact me off list to discuss this feature.

Thank you
John Mulhern
webmaster of Blindsports.org