[Sportsandrec] first dibs

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 26 01:37:31 UTC 2010

Hello, this is Terri Wilcox. I am new on the list and I have a few
questions. I love to tandem bike, but I have not done a lot of it. I am only
4 ft eight inches tall and so it is hard to find a bike where I can reach
the pedals and handle bars. Would there be a bike to fit my size for this
activity at Convention? How long will the ride be, or, put another way, when
will we be back at Convention. I have done some biking with Christian record
services. I would hope we would be riding more than just a mile or two. How
many miles long will the ride be?
Terri Wilcox