[Sportsandrec] first dibs

Christella Garcia christellablue at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 22:25:52 UTC 2010

Hey sports and rec list.  I wanted to give all of you the first opportunite
to be involved in this awesome Sports and rec activity.  Please see info
below.
Thanks
Sports and R v p Christella Garcia
Are you an enthusiastic tandem rider? Or maybe tandeming is something you've
wanted to try but haven't had the opportunity The Dallas Area Tandem
Enthusiasists are offering captains and tandem bikes to the first 15 NFB
conventioneers who sign up for the ride on Saturday, July 3 at 3:30 p.m.
Please not this time is earlier than previous rides with DATE.

The cost will be $25 cash and includes round-trip transportation to a bike
trail at scenic and safe White Rock Lake.

Participants must first register with Annemarie Cooke, aec732 at gmail.com,
phone 732-247-2038 NO LATER THAN JUNE 1, 2010.

Time and place of meeting will be provided to those who register by the
dedline. As in previous rides, please have exact amount in cash on the day
of the ride as we won't be able to make change for you

Christella Garcia
Rehabilitation Instructor- Senior Impact Project
Society for the Blind
2750 24th Street
Sacramento, Ca 95818
Phone 916 452-8271 EXT. 323