[Sportsandrec] Copenhagen to Berlin in 2011?

Everett Gavel everettgavel at att.net
Sat Aug 7 18:18:19 UTC 2010

Hey All,

A message just came through on the Blind_Cycling list,
regarding a bike ride next summer, from Copenhagen to
Berlin, to support libraries.  I was wondering if
anyone knows anything about it yet, and my thought is
that there could or should be representation from (or
'for') America's Talking Book Libraries.  Maybe
supporting them and helping promote some positive
aspects of blindness on a global level while at it,
too, y'know?  I'd love to hear about (or be part of) a
bunch of blind tandemers and tandem teams there!  What
do y'all think of such possibilities?

Here's the blurb mentioned, including a Web site for
more details if you want them:

"next summer a bunch of librarians from all over the
world are going to bike from Copenhagen to Berlin. (See
http://www.cyclingforlibraries.org/ for more info.)"

Strive On!
Everett
everett at everettgavel.com