[Sportsandrec] Question for triathletes

Zephyr lori at asmodean.net
Sun Aug 29 15:44:23 UTC 2010

Kelly,
I would contact the Cdifferent Foundationl
www.cdifferent.org

I personally detest the tether during the swim as I am a very technical
swimmer and the tether interferes with my stroke. I have used a bungy around
each person's waist. I've also heard of using the training swim belt on each
swimmer and then attaching a tether to those so they don't slip. I
personally prefer to just swim very close to my guide making contact every
other stroke. I have heard for ocean swims sometimes a guide is placed on
either side.

Also, feel free to join the blind_cycling group on yahoo groups as we have
several triathletes and we discuss topics like this as well.

Good luck as you embark on your new endeavor!

Lori