[Sportsandrec] exerciseor yoga/meditation recordings

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 17 23:31:01 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Are there any descriptive sound recordings out there for exercise?  I think not but hoped something would change in the past year.

What about for yoga or pilates or meditation?  It could even be a video if it was very descriptive.

I've taken a meditation class but not yoga or pilates.  I'd like to do a pilates class someday but feel I need to pay for some private instruction first to have a foundation of the moves.  Maybe a video or audio recording could introduce me to it and/or allow me to practice it on my own.

Thanks.

Ashley