[Sportsandrec] judo experiences

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 18 03:34:25 UTC 2010

Hi Liz,
You sound active. How long did you practice judo?
There's no goalball in my area or a group of visually impaired people who
would practice judo or a sport together.  How did you get to do it
with other visually impaired people?  Was it at a lighthouse for the blind.

Of course you'd learn to fall properly first.
So did you do that in stages such as from a sitting, then squatting
position?
Do you have to fall backward and forward?  In aikido you're supposed to
learn rolls, forward and backward.  But I never got the backward one.
Do you do that in judo too?

Ashley