[Sportsandrec] new member and a question

Ben Peters myangelblessings at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 02:41:09 UTC 2010

Hi I am new on this list. My name is Ben, and I'm a 24 year old college student in California. I look forward to this list.

I have a question regarding fitness classes. Specifically, my local public swimming pool offers some aerobics and stretch and tone classes that are instructor led and set to music. I have been thinking about attending, but I don't have a clue to how I would be able to know what the instructor is doing. I have some sight, but not enough to follow a workout routine that someone else is doing. I spoke with the person at the front desk and they were also unsure how it would work for me.

I guess what I am wondering to all of you is, does anyone have any tips, techniques, ideas, suggestions, or something that could help me in these classes. I am unsure how this situation would work, and I have never taken such a class before and could use any suggestions. Or are these types of classes generally difficult to do because of poor vision? I'm not willing to attend until I can figure out if it is workable.

Thanks, Ben

myangelblessings at hotmail.com

Facebook: http://profile.to/benpeters10/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/benpeters10