[Sportsandrec] sports equipment

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sat Feb 20 20:22:10 UTC 2010

Hi Lori,

I started in judo and I now have a third degree black belt in judo and a
second degree black belt in jui-jitsu.  I have also studied aikido,
aiki-jitsu, jodo, tai chi chuan and now I have started Krav Maga and BJJ.

I rode English when I was a kid but now I ride only Western.  I love
everything about western from the style of riding to the whole culture,
clothing and cooking.  I am actually training to barrel race.  I have
discovered three other blind barrel racers online.  I use a two way radio
and my husband fine tunes my direction.

Happy Trails,

JODY