[Sportsandrec] New to List--Want Info About Pilates

Stewart & Deborah Prost sdprost at verizon.net
Mon Jan 25 00:27:44 UTC 2010

My name is Deborah Prost.  I am a mmember of the NFB of Virginia, and just joined this list.

I am very interested in learning to do Pilates, and wonder if there are any DVD's or videos that describe the exercises well so that a totally blind person can follow the directions.  I really am leery about buying exercise videos or DVD's because I've done so in the past and had to return them because the descriptions weren't good.

I would really appreciate any information about learning Pilates.  You can write to me off list also.  My email is sdprost at verizon.net.

Thanks!!!!!

Deborah