[Sportsandrec] Anyone totally blind and member of a gym?

Fred C regenerative at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 8 00:16:07 UTC 2010

Hi,
On the spinning topic, I ride tandems as a member of the BSC.  The
Blind Stokers Club is based in San Diego, but groups around the
country and even overseas are affiliated with them.

So, when I can't find a captain, I ride a stationary  exercycle
gizmo.  I've got a few questions:
If you have a target cadence, is there some metranome or some online
audio metranome/spinning workout?
My captain coaches me to keep a steady cadence, no matter what the
resistance.  It's about 85 to 90RPM by my estimation.

Any suggestions?
Fred, Beach Cities Chapter - NFBC