[Sportsandrec] Question about Convention

Cervenka, Stacy (Brownback) Stacy_Cervenka at brownback.senate.gov
Mon Jun 7 20:03:09 UTC 2010

Hi, all.
    I'm not sure if anyone on this list will have the answer to this, but I noticed on the NFB Convention Agenda that many Sports and Rec events are listed as in various rooms in the West Wing? Having been to this hotel in 2006 and 2008, I am wondering where in the world that is. It doesn't list it as being in Atrium 1, Atrium 2, or the Tower. Is the West Wing the name for that health club complex across the courtyard where we had judo and goalball in 2008?
Confused,

Stacy Leigh Cervenka
Legislative Assistant
Office of Senator Sam Brownback (KS)