[Sportsandrec] Dartfish

Cervenka, Stacy (Brownback) Stacy_Cervenka at brownback.senate.gov
Thu May 20 18:27:53 UTC 2010

Natalie,

I actually used to use Dartfish when I was figure-skating competitively. This was way back in the day, so there was definitely no way to access the videos nonvisually. As you described, though, my coach always watched the videos and then described and analyzed them with me. Talk about random blast from the past!
Stacy