[Sportsandrec] Dartfish

Jim Debus jdebus at clemson.edu
Thu May 20 15:25:25 UTC 2010

Natalie,

    I wanted to see if you would please forward this to your dad and
anyone else you know from Columbus...
We, on behalf of Blazesports Columbus, a non-profit organization that
supports and promotes sports and other recreational activities for people
with disabilities, are having a fund raising event this Saturday, May 22,
at the Applebee's at Graceland.  I have attached a flier that you must
bring with you in order for 10% of your bill to go back to Blazesports
Columbus.  Present this flier from 11 a.m. to close, I believe midnight,
and you'll be all set.  Also, if you would, please feel free to forward
this flier to anyone you feel might be interested in helping us out!
PS I am waiting to hear back from the Kroger Comunity Rewards Program, but
we should have that up and running as well in the next week or so.
Thanks, and I hope to see you this weekend!
Sincerely,

Jim Debus