[Sportsandrec] Roller Coasters??

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 18 22:58:36 UTC 2011

My husband Nick and I are attending National Convention. We want to spend July 9, our sixth Anniversary riding the biggest, baddest,
meanest roller coasters in Orlando. Where should we go? Also, we are both totally blind from birth. His travel skills are fine, but
mine are not great. He says we will manage but I do not have the faintest idea about how we will find our way around an unknown
amusement park. I am determined to do it anyway, because I want to go have fun. Do any of you have any tips?