[Sportsandrec] Roller Coasters??

Roger Acuna kearney125 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 01:17:01 UTC 2011

Yes, I suggest that you go directly to the Guest Relations office and tell
them your situation.  As an accommodation, amusement parks generally can
provide a park employee to walk/direct you to each ride.   I've been to both
Magic Mountain, and to Great America in California and had a park employee
assist my group with getting around the park.  I've never been to a park in
Florida, but the same accommodation should apply.  I was able to do this the
day of but just to make sure, you may want to call Guest Relations in
advance.  Good luck and have a blast!