[Sportsandrec] exercise ideas?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Dec 31 15:23:12 UTC 2011

Bill,

Thank you!  I may take you up on your offer.

I broke the heel bone in my foot.  The doctor has cleared me to do
whatever I want.  I have a more limited range of motion in the ankle
that will be permanent.  The endurance and strength should get back up
to preaccident levels with time and exercise.

I am not able to use a gym or pool because I live in a very small town.
There is only one indoor pool and the hours it is open for adults only
lap swimming are when I'm at work.  To the best of my knowledge the only
gym type equipment is located at the hospital physical therapy or the
high school athletic department.

Thanks for all the ideas!
Julie