[Sportsandrec] Home Gyms

Lori Lori at asmodean.net
Sun Feb 20 15:08:32 UTC 2011

Ryan,

Are you going for cardio for stregth training or a little of both? Time
constraints definitely can be limiting but there are alternatives that may
suffice. For cardio, getting a single bike and putting it on a bike trainer
can be a great workout. I also am a fan of Step aerobics which can be done
just about anywhere and it can be fun and you can choose your music. A lot
of ab work can be done with the exercise ball and hand weights can increase
toning, etc.  I am also a big fan of the traditional calistetics: push-ups,
sit-ups, jumping jacks, etc.