[Sportsandrec] Home Gyms

Ryan Smith ryansmith78 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 20 14:57:55 UTC 2011

Good morning all,

I am just curious to know if anyone has ever had any experiences with home gyms, such as the Total Gym?  If so, are they as advertised, or are they a waste of money/ time?  At one time, I went to the gym daily.  Last summer, I made a conscious effort at getting back into the gym after quite a hiatus.  Having a wife and two children on top of running my own business was making that very difficult, and new regulations for work have made that almost impossible.  I'm thinking that if I could get one of these home gyms, it could be the solution I am looking for.  I don't have an abundance of space that is why the Total Gym was appealing to me.  Thoughts?

Ryan Smith