[Sportsandrec] Hi everyone I have some wonderful news

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sun Jan 23 22:38:30 UTC 2011

Congratulations Rania,

So now, Rania, here's something for you to consider with those newly
certified skills:

At the 2010 Louisiana State convention, Jewel Ardoin, one of the tech
instructors at the LCB -- who happens to also be a masseuse -- offered (as a
fundraiser) shoulder-and-neck massages in the back of the meeting room
during the last general session of the weekend.  She offered them for $5 for
5 minutes.  You simply sat in a chair and she stood behind you giving the
massage.  I believe at the end of the session she'd raised over $400 for the
affiliate.  Not a bad fundraiser, using services and skills we already had,
rather than purchasing products to resell or whatever.  She willingly gave
her time and skills, and the affiliate benefitted.  And she grew her
reputation as a masseuse worth paying for.  (smile)

Good work on getting certified.  I hope your new certification and your
skills allow you to prosper in the coming years.

Strive On!
Everett