[Sportsandrec] family yard sports

Roger Acuna kearney125 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 02:18:43 UTC 2011

Maxi-aids sells a noise device that you can atach to the back of a
basketball rim, and you can also get a basketball with bells inside.  Oh,
you could also atach bells to the basketball net so that you know when you
hit a basket.
The beeping nurf soccer ball didn't last with us and I also found it tricky
tracking the beeping.  The sound seem to come from all over. I found myself
running with one ear aimed toward the ground. Must have looked very
funny/silly.  However, it was fun until the beeper was killed by a swift
kick.