[Sportsandrec] Any Personal Trainers?

Amber Sherrard asherrard92 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 12:27:05 UTC 2011

I am getting my personal trainer certification through American Council on Exercise (ACE).  When you buy the print version of the books, the company will automatically give you them in electronic format.  The charts and text are accesible, but having a reader on hand for diagrams would not be a bad idea.  College students and kinesiology majors are good, because they are more knowledgable about kinesiology.  If you have anymore questions or just want to talk, my email address is asherrard92 at yahoo.com.  I will also be at national convention.