[Sportsandrec] a new guy saying Hi to all

Jessica Kostiw jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 00:10:43 UTC 2011

Hello Bill,
Welcome to the list and of course the NFB as well!  My name is Jessica and I
am from Fairfax county Virginia.  I am originally from Plantation Florida,
though.  Your expertise sounds interesting.  As for me, I am a runner, snow
skier, white water kayaker, swimmer, hiker, and just about anything that
pumps those endorphins.

Again, welcome to the list.
Jessica