[Sportsandrec] a new guy saying Hi to all

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 12:28:20 UTC 2011

Hi Jessica,
Thanks for the welcome email.  Wow sounds like you are a very busy lady.
Gave downhill skiing a shot last winter in Vt. and loved it. Was one of
those "I have always wanted to try this and I am here so I better" kind of
things.  Honestly was scaired as can be walking into the lodge and by the
time I made my second run on the beginners hil was wondering what was so
hard about it.  Sadly only had one day for it as it was not the main focus
of the trip but want to go again in the future.  Are you attending the
convention?
Again thanks for the welcome
Re the topic of personal trainers certifications, I honestly never bothered
with aquiring any of them. I had built up a decent reputation and people
liked the results they saw so I just didn't see the need.  In most cases its
a must but I know sevral "old timers" that have enough "street cred" that no
one cares about the piece of paper.
Hope to meet you in Orlando
Bill
Bill Kociaba