[Sportsandrec] Introduction, and Call for Advice

Carly carlymih at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 15 05:59:03 UTC 2011

Hi, Tina,

I remember you if you are, in fact the same Tina Hanson, from the CCB.

My blind boyfriend and I spin aka indoor cycling. Since you said you
are already a member of a health club they're bound to have spin
classes. The instructor plays music that happens to match the workout
which they pre-plan. It is done in a class setting which, after
you've experienced such a setting you won't imagine doing spin by
yourself. There is really something about the energy of many athletes
panting, sweating in unison, togather, that helps texercise be much easier.

And with spin you only need orienting to the bikes. It's helpful to
hook up with someone when you're first beginning.
Let us know how it unfolds and if you persue this!
for today,