[Sportsandrec] LAST CHANCE-SP EXT

Christy Householter Christy.Householter at region10.org
Fri Sep 30 20:12:33 UTC 2011

Hello,

There is only one week left to send in your applications for the most amazing sports and recreation event in the Nation!  Well, our organizing committee thinks we are the most amazing, so please join us on October 21 & 22, 2011 in Irving, TX as we bring the 13th Annual Sports Extravaganza for Blind and Visually Impaired.  This event has something for every student with a visual impairment attending school (not college), from ages 0-22.

Please take a look at the attached application and send out to your students and vision professionals asap, as the deadline for entry is October 7th!

Thanks for your assistance and participation,

Christy