[Sportsandrec] LAST CHANCE-SP EXT

TNABA tnaba at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 30 22:35:39 UTC 2011

Hi

The TNABA will be hosting a adaptive sports conference on the Same Day.  I
would love to atted but will be head deep in our own conference.  I would
love to talk with you sometimes to pick your briin on activities and other
things.  Good luck on your event.

Ricky Jones
TNABA Executive Direct

Tennessee Association of Blind Athletes