[Sportsandrec] tandum bike?

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 14:41:05 UTC 2012

 Delicious?
I am looking for something cheap to start with simply because I don't know
how much my wife and I will use it.  I do have other friends I can ride with
but this is really about something for her and I to do together.  If we
really get into it then I would be open to putting out some real cash for
something good but not if its just going to take up space and not get used.
I am sure you understand.
So how goes the weight loss?
Looks like I might be starting to do a fittnes/ exercise for the blind type
pod cast in the near future.  Would you be interested in being one of my
first guests?
Hope all is good in your very busy world
Bill

Bill Kociaba
CRUISEONE
Bill at Ycruise.com