[Sportsandrec] tandum bike?

Fred's ol' XP regenerative at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 20 19:46:42 UTC 2012

Hi Bill,
The best tandem is going to be the one that you and your captain(s)
like to ride.  Different people have different tastes.

Florida should be loaded with tandems.  I buy most of mine gently
used off of CraigsList.  Look up www.craigslist.org
The best time to sell a tandem is right about now.  I've found that
people are  more generous with their tax return money, and can
usually sell a tandem for  about 80% of my purchase price.

For more captains, visit the Blind Stokers Club!
www.blindstokersclub.org
I've gone on rides with the BSC, met some great captains, met even
more awesome cyclists and friends, and have participated in half a
dozen rides and events.

Shop around.  Ride as many as you can, and you'll find what suits you.
See ya out there!
Fred C
Carlsbad, CA 92008