[Sportsandrec] tandum bike?

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 18:57:38 UTC 2012

Hay Fred,
thanks, thats a lot more info to work with.  So I don't want a beach cruiser
and I don't want a steel frame??
I will check out all the sources you suggest.  I really don't want to get
involved with a riding club this is just something for my wife and I to do
together but I will check them out.  As you said might be a good source of
A. info and B. maybe a decent used bike.
I did check out both craigs list and backpage(just like craigs list)and I am
glad you commented that nothing there was worth looking at because I
honestly didn't know and thought about making a call or two.
thanks again
Bill
Bill Kociaba
CRUISEONE