[Sportsandrec] Billl and tandem bikes

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 19:20:55 UTC 2012

hi Kelly,
Thanks thats good info.  Actually my wife was blessed with very long legs at
a height of 5'7 so i think we should be good with her or any of my other
friends in the lead as anyone I might ride with is in the 5'7-6'0 range.
Never gave it so much thought but everything you say makes good sense.

Bill Kociaba
CRUISEONE
Bill at Ycruise.com
954 227 7772 or Toll Free 877 227 7775