[Sportsandrec] tandem bicycling in FL

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Mon Apr 30 13:16:11 UTC 2012

Hi annemarie and everyone else who was kind enough to offer advice.
First Annemarie please contact me off list at bill at ycruise.com when you have
a moment.
I did try contacting the tandem club suggested.  However tehy are at the
other end of the state and do nothing even remotly near me.  I did shoot
them an email asking for any suggestions in my area and got no answer..
To Lorie the team you found on bicyclingblind.org was a bit north of my work
zip which in reality is about 30 miles north of me so not much luck there
either.   In just calling the local shops and wandering the net I see so
many options of bikes that I am more lost than when I first started
inquiring.  Haven't given up yet just don't feel like I have made any
progress.
Thanks again for all of your efforts on my behalf.

Bill Kociaba
CRUISEONE
Bill at Ycruise.com
954 227 7772 or Toll Free 877 227 7775