[Sportsandrec] tandem bicycling in FL

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 20:15:54 UTC 2012

Annemarie,
On a different subject some time you talked about trying to find someone to organize a tandom bike ride in Dallas during the convention. Did you ever find anyone? Are we still going to have a tandom bike event during the convention? If so I would certainly like to participate.

thanks
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller