[Sportsandrec] Statistics on Fitness in Blind Community

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Mon Aug 6 15:06:47 UTC 2012

Hay Julie,
First thanks for the nice words.  I am glad what we discussed worked well
for you. Also glad to hear you are healed and back to running.  Not my
favorite form of exercise but if it works for you then go for it.  That is
the key and Julie says it clearly below. Find something you enjoy doing...
Your training program must be fun or you will fail!  You need to look
forward to those workouts with joy not dred.  That is the most important
part of it. If you enjoy it you will work that much harder at it and the
results will come surprisingly fast.
Bill Kociaba
CRUISEONE
Bill at Ycruise.com